No stickiness lasts forever. But hey, not with sticky bras! Wondering how to make sticky bras sticky again? Read until the end to learn how.
Girls and Proms!
Prom season isn’t always full of excitement and magic for girls. During this time, girls often ask themselves, “What am I going to wear under my tube and backless prom dress?” Of course, there’s nothing better than choosing to wear a stick-on bra, which works best for dresses with the lowest neckline so you won’t have to worry about making your breast visible and saggy through your dress. Stick-on bras are also perfect for the spring and summer season when you can wear beautiful backless tops!
However, if your sticky bra has been with you for months, there’s a chance that the adhesive on your bra won’t do its job anymore. You may notice that it’s starting to fall off from your skin, and this can be too uncomfortable and embarrassing to feel!
So how to make sticky bras sticky again and how to clean a self adhesive bra?
- Hand wash it instead of using washing machines.
- Use only warm water when cleaning it.
- Use hand soap because it contains milder ingredients compared to other detergents.
- Air-dry it instead of putting it inside the dryer.
Why Sticky Bra Fall Off Overtime?
It’s no doubt that a sticky bra is an essential thing to have in a woman’s closet. However, you might develop uncertainty while wearing this type of lingerie because of its tendency to fall off from your skin after using it for a long time. So, what’s the reason behind this inconvenience?
- You haven’t been able to wash your sticky bras well.
- Dirt, sweat, body heat, and natural oils from your skin can mix altogether so the adhesive won’t stick better onto the skin.
Cons of Wearing Sticky Bras
How to make sticky bras sticky again? Of course, it’s by putting effort into taking care of your precious belonging. However, no matter how much effort you exert, sticky bras won’t stay the same from the time that you bought it. So here are some other cons of wearing sticky bras.
- Won’t provide great support for bigger busts.
- Some brands use an adhesive that is too harsh for the skin and causes irritation.
How to Make Your Sticky Bras Last Longer?
After wearing your sticky bra for a long time, you noticed that it doesn’t secure your breasts anymore. But of course, you can’t have all the money, time, and resources to buy new sticky bras over and over again. But how to make sticky bras sticky again?
- Clean it carefully from time to time.
- Wear it dry.
- DO NOT use hair dryers when drying your sticky bra because this can damage the adhesive.
Get Yourself a Self-Adhesive Bra!
Nothing comes handier than a sticky bra when it comes to revealing backless tops. We have already provided you with useful tips on how to make sticky bras sticky again. It’s not too late to purchase one and see the magic it does to help you with your needs. Know more about bra hacks.