After finding the perfect and proper fitting bra, you have to learn how to organize your bras. One of life’s small pleasures is opening up a beautifully organized drawer of lingerie every morning. That is if you take time organizing your drawer. If you have a drawer of your undies and bras all jumbled together, organizing might seem like a daunting task. Best way to store bras? You should take it step by step or else, you might get overwhelmed.
Things to Keep Versus Things to Throw Away
Before we proceed on how to organize bras, take all your stuff out of your drawer and toss them on the bed. You need to decide the things you need to keep and the things that should be thrown away. To know what’s worth keeping, you have to consider the following:
- Haven’t worn in a year
- The color already faded
- The original shape of the underwire is loose or pokes through the fabric
- Doesn’t fit you perfectly anymore
Creative Ways to Organize Bras
You can’t just throw your bras around or place them randomly in the drawer. You have to take care of your precious bras. Besides, you spent hard-earned money on them so treat them well. Here are creative and fun ways on how to organize bras
- Get a bra organizer. – You just have to click it in place, put the bras inside, and you’re good to go!
- Use pants hanger. – This is one of the easiest ways on how to organize bras. If you don’t have enough room to store all your bras, hanging them up is the best way.
- Use a shoebox. – Make sure that bras should fit inside a shoebox without having to fold your molded cups. The shoe box or container usually varies on how big your bras are.
- Use bathroom hooks. – Just attach it to the closet door and you can already hang your bras!
It doesn’t seem like there are wrong ways to store your bras, but believe it or not, there are. If you have padded bras, never be tempted to fold one cup inside of the other. It will quickly take a visibly different shape. So follow the tips that we’ve provided to have a worry-less life. Know more about bras.
Taking Good Care of Bras
Investing good money in bras that you want to last a long time requires great time and effort. Knowing how to organize bras is just part of maintaining and taking good care of them. Hand washing your bra is a must even though it’s not as convenient as it sounds. Delicate items, like our bras, should be hung or laid flat to air-dry. Improper care can damage your bras and reduce their lifespan. By taking good care of your bras, you’ll be able to enjoy them longer!