How To Use Bra Converter: Your Ultimate Guide
Do you always want to pull off that sexy back of yours, but your bra straps get in the way? Perhaps you have all those low-back dresses into your closet, but still hesitant to wear it because you don't have a bra that suits it. Thankfully, the converter bra can always save the day. You need to know how to use bra converter to wear all that holiday dresses this season.
If you ever plan to purchase a bra converter but have no idea about how you're going to use it, you've come into the right place. In this article, you will understand and know how to use bra strap converter for your dress. This will let you understand the proper way of wearing it, making you look good and elegant.
What is a Bra Converter?
Bra converters are different from the usual bra you wear. It's a strap that you can attach to your bra straps, which can turn into a low back bra designed to wear backless outfits. These bras are not easy to find in the women's section and underwear accessories in a department store, that's why many women like you don't know how to use bra converter yet.
You can order it online, as there are a lot of varieties you can find there. The standard bra converter is the low-back bra, as it's more supportive and can go lower than a usual convertible bra. And if you're having a hard time looking for a bra converter online, you can make it yourself. DIY bra converter is also excellent because you can always use it on bras that you already have, and you can always adjust it into a size that could fit you well.
Tips for Purchasing Bra Converter
If you want to purchase a bra converter, then you must understand ways of wearing it. It's not the same as wearing your everyday bra, as there are many considerations to make. Here are some of the things to consider on how to use bra converter correctly.
- If it's your first time, try to buy a bra converter that you can easily adjust in length. You can just rely on its elastic features to make sure that it can fit a range of people, including you. If it's elastic enough for you, then it will make you feel very comfortable and secure. Hence it will give you a better result.
However, it’s not going to be an issue for it to be adjustable, especially if you’re making it yourself. You can always make it to your actual size and just use a different hook and eye set up in the back to adjust it slightly.
- Understand that bra converters come with different hook and eye combinations. It would be confusing at first, especially if you do not know how to wear bra converter. That's why you need to ensure that the converter will work with the bra you're going to attach it with. You should consider that sometimes, hooks in the row have spaces and it might differ with your bra hooks.
- When you already attached it to your bra, there’s a big chance that the strap across the front can cause bulging to your stomach. If this happens, everything you’re wearing would emphasize the bulge. You can wear control top panties that are high-waist to smooth things out.
- The bra with a bar converter would most likely peak out as you move. You can use pieces of fashion tape to stick your clothes to your bra.
- If you are wearing your bra with two shoulder straps, make sure to loosen them before you put it on. It would help if you never forget this to avoid wearing your bra the wrong way.
How to Use Bra Converter
Learning how to use bra converter is pretty easy. Of course, you need to consider things such as the type of bra, sizes, and the hooks to make it all perfect to wear. You can use the bra converter in just 3 easy steps. Here it is:
- Step 1
First, you need to pick which bra that will fit your bra converter. Once you’ve chosen the bra, loosen all the bra straps all the way.
- Step 2
Hook the bra converter to the hooks of your bra. It's better if you hook it onto the eye part of your bra and hook part of your bra.
- Step 3
Once the bra converter is attached, wrap the strap around your stomach and attach the hook and eye. Make sure you’re comfortable with the fitting because any movement you make could be uncomfortable if the fitting is wrong.
Advantages of Wearing Bra Converter
There are so many advantages when you know how to use bra converter. Here are the reasons why you should wear it.
- It can keep your straps hidden in place when you wear backless.
- It adds an instant fit to your body.
- You can always wear low-back dresses comfortably.
- Good for occasions
- Prevents your straps from falling down
- You can easily adjust it to your size.
- Easy to wear
There are different bras you can wear, depending on the type of outfit you have. You should know that your everyday bra may not be suitable for other dresses or outfits. You can have a bra that will hide the straps as if you're not wearing any bra. If you know how to use a bra converter, it can help you a lot, especially if you like to wear clothes of different cuts and designs.
You just have to be careful when wearing it because it’s going to be uncomfortable at first. Once the bra converter conforms to your body, then it’s going to be incredible. I just hope that, with all the tips and guidelines about using bra converters mentioned in this article, you can now wear your favorite clothes with confidence and comfort. Here's how to learn more about bra converters.
December 1, 2020
By: Alicia Aldridge
We get it, girl. Finding the perfect bra is simpler said than done. There are just too many styles to choose from, and it seems nearly impossible to pick one that’ll fit you suitably and feel comfortable.
December 1, 2020
By: Paula Mane
If you seek a solution for your slight bulges and such that give you that elusive shape while giving support to your ladies, the best slimming camisole with built in bra is the answer.