Every fashionista girl’s problem is bra straps’ unwanted appearance when she is wearing any kind of sleeveless top or dress. If you do not like the feeling when you are wearing different types of bras, there is one holy grail item to solve this problem. This is specially made for women, and this is the bra strap converter clips. If it is your first-time hearing bra strap converter clip, do not be overwhelmed because this item is very useful for women who love to wear their ordinary bra on sleeveless outfits without visible straps on their shoulders. Bra strap converter clips are designed to transform your regular bra into a racerback style to hide the appearance of straps underneath your outfit. Do not worry because, at the end of this article, you would now be able to answer the question of how to use bra strap converter.
What is Bra Strap Converter Clip?
Bra converter clip, a brilliant item for women, is designed to make a normal bra into a racerback bra. It is usually being sold at the market for a very affordable price. The good thing about bra converter clips is that they suit every woman’s preference on color because they come in black, white, tan, or clear and in different kinds of shapes. While its main function is to hide the straps of a regular bra by making it as a racerback style, bra converter clips are also used by some women to prevent their bra straps from slipping off their shoulders. You should familiarize yourself with how to use bra strap converter because this item will surely help you in many ways.
Tips on Buying Bra Converter Clips
While bra strap converter slips are proven to be handy, one must also know some tips on buying bra converter clips to pick the perfect type that suits your needs. Since bra converter clips are made unequally, you should be guided with the following tips below on purchasing bra converter clips:
- You should avoid bra strap converter clips made up of flimsy plastic as they will be prone to breaking. If you are planning to buy online, read some reviews first about the product since you cannot check it physically.
- When purchasing a bra strap converter clip, you should also consider how long it can stay at place when you move. IT is impossible to be comfortable with one that will just slide up or down on your strap throughout the day.
- Consider the thickness of your bra where the bra strap converter will be clipped on. Bras with thicker, textured straps grip much better than the ones with thin and stretchy straps.
How to Use Bra Converter Clip?
The initial step on how to use bra strap converter clip is to loosen the straps of your bra a bit. It is easier to put the clip on the bra through the help of someone. However, if you would just do it alone, put the clip first and then put the bra on over your head. You can also consider doing it by putting the bra up around your waist with the back fastening in front of you. After that, you can now proceed to put the clip in, turning the bra around the right way, and lastly, pulling the straps over your shoulders. Try to move around to check if the clips stayed in place. Once it does, you’re ready to go.
Since you already have known how to use bra strap converter, let us now proceed on exploring the advantages of using it, which are listed as follows:
- Bra converter clips help correct wrong posture. Since the straps are being pulled towards the center, it helps straighten your back posture to avoid any discomfort.
- Aside from helping to correct bad posture, using bra strap converter clips enhances the appearance of cup size. This is perfect if you would like to reveal some visible cleavage while wearing a daring outfit.
- Bra strap converter clip does not only go well with sleeveless outfits. You can also use it when you are wearing t-shirts, tank tops, dresses, and even work-out wear as it enhances the breasts’ appearance and shape.
How to Make DIY Bra Converter Clip?
If there is no stocks of bra strap converter clips available near you, do not worry because there is an alternative you can try. You can use a paper clip to turn your bra into a racerback to hide straps that keep poking out from sleeveless tops. Luckily, it would not cause you a penny because this alternative is way cheaper than a bra converter clip sold at the market. Keep in mind to use paperclips that have a smooth finish to prevent them from scratching your skin. You should tug at it to make sure it will not bend open. If you think that one paper clip is not enough to bend, you can add another one to make sure that you will be getting your desired outcome from using this as an alternative bra strap converter clip. Find out more about bra strap converters.
Bra strap converter clips are indeed helpful items for women as they face a lot of wardrobe challenges daily. Since bra strap converter clips have many features to offer, you will not worry anymore about the unwanted appearance of bra straps on your shoulder while providing you at the same time support and enhancement of your breast shape. Now that you know how to use bra strap converter, do not forget to add this item to your shopping cart on your next purchase.