Are you having a hard time washing your sportswear? Worry no more! We know how gross our sports bra could be after a long, tiring workout session. Nonetheless, we have always wanted to make our sports bra as fresh they could be. So now, how to wash sports bras?
Plain and Simple Steps
Hand washing helps your sports bras extend their life span! Similarly, questions such as “how do you wash sports bras with removable pads,” “how to dry sports bras,” and the like are some problems women face. Moreover, we will be answering these questions, and we’ll give you smart tips on how to keep your sports bras safe.
Is Hand Washing More Secure?
It is undeniably true that hand washing is way better than machine wash. Aside from its safety, you will surely protect your sports bra from getting loose and unshaped. But then again, machine washing isn’t a bad choice after all. All you need to do is:
- To set the machine on a delicate cycle to keep your sports bras undamaged through the wash.
- Clean like items with like products. See to it to wash your sports bra with similar materials.
- To use a lingerie bag, especially if you wash your clothes and undergarments in one load.
- Stay away from fabric softener, which breaks down the fibers that make your sports bra stretchy and firm.
But how do you wash sports bras with removable pads? It’s easy as 1-2-3! Right before you soak and start to wash your sports bras, always make sure that you have removed the pads. In that sense, you can still keep your pads’ shape undamaged.
Drying Your Sports Bras
How to wash sports bras isn’t the only query ladies have. Washing isn’t only the main problem for most women. Struggling on drying their washed sports bras also concerns them. How to dry sports bras? Air drying is the answer! Though air drying takes time, it keeps your sports bras from getting stretched. Dry those using a drying rack because hanging it with straps stretches them out. Find out more about sports bra.
Sports Bras Also Need To Be Replaced
There are still things you need to know aside from knowing how to wash sports bras. Like any type of garments, sports bras get worn and also need to be replaced. Depending on just how typically it gets used, you may require replacing a sports bra every 6-12 months.
Here are a couple of indications it’s time to replace your sports bra:
- The tags are faded and no longer readable.
- The band is stretched and doesn’t fit comfortably.
- You’re noticing a lot more movement in the bra when you exercise.
- It’s looking worn in specific places.
- It no longer fits you perfectly.
Mindfulness Must Take Place
There you go! You already know some essential tips on how to wash sports bras. When you find a sports bra that fits well, you wish to hang on to it. Also, let’s face it, excellent sports bras aren’t economical, so you do not want to replace them early. Washing your sports bras frequently and properly will help maintain their shape as well as fit. That also means you save money.