What Bra To Wear Under Crop Tops: Fun Fashion Hacks
Imagine the ways the popular crop top can be worn paired with the right bra—endless! This summer staple can also be worn off-season, but it all depends on how you wear it. This top can be loose, tight, revealing, subtle, colorful, and neutral, and if you want to know what bra to wear under crop top, it will be more than just one type, and we're here to guide you through it. Ready for a whirlwind of possibilities with a crop top? We know we are.
8 Fun Fashion Hacks For Crop Top Looks
There's more than one type of crop top. You may think there's one for every kind of fashionista, and you might be right about that. Although crop tops have been in fashion since the 1960s, it penetrated the mainstream as part of athletic style. If you imagine a Kendall Jenner sporting black leggings, chunky sneakers, and a loose cropped shirt, you're right on track. But that's not the only way to wear a crop top. They come in so many forms, the possibilities are dizzying, and with all that variety, asking what bra to wear under crop top will not stop with one answer.
Bohemian skirt babe
- This look is all about long flowing skirts, comfortable beach sandals, and an off-shoulder or lacy, sleeveless crop top. Add some bohemian accessories, and you've got the look. This is best worn in warmer months as a casual look or glam it up a little for a beach party.
- Paired bra: This type of crop top goes well with a self-adhesive bra or some nipple tapes, so it stays completely hidden. Because long flowy skirts are best paired with tight-fitting crop tops, a self-adhesive bra gets better support this way.
Sophisticated and sexy
- Achieve a sophisticated look with wide-leg palazzo pants in black paired with a plain black sleeveless crop top. If you want to mix this look up a bit, you can pair the pants with chiffon or lacy crop top and accentuate the look with a hot pair of stilettos.
- Paired bra: Since this type of crop top has thicker fabric on the shoulders, opt for a bra with a comfortable and great lift like a push-up bra with thin straps.
- Bring out the gentle and feminine side of you with a flared crop top and linen shorts. This look is all about being light and airy, so choose neutral or pastel tones that bring out your sweet disposition. Pair it with a classic pair of white or cream loafers so you'll look like you're headed for a visit to your yacht.
- Paired bra: A flared crop top may have sleeves, which is why you may pair it with a regular bra with a comfortable fit. Knowing what bra to wear under crop top is
Apple picking cutie
- You don't have to go apple picking with this look, but a crop top with denim suspenders does look good against an orchard. Pick a white plain crop top and pair it with denim jumper shorts. This way, you can still stay a little conservative in a crop top.
- Paired bra: The suspenders hide the crop top well, which is why you can pair this with a regular bra that gives your boobs a good push, so it doesn't stay hidden in layers.
Crop top with a jacket
- Crop tops tend to show a lot of skin—that's the whole point, after all. But that doesn't mean you should shy away from the possibilities. You can pair a crop top with a jacket so you will always stay comfortable and partially hidden. We know it takes some getting used to, but there's no rush.
- Paired bra: If you plan to wear a thick strapped crop top and keep the jacket on the whole time, you can opt for a regular bra. Otherwise, you can go with self-adhesives for this look.
- Sport the supermodel off-work with black leggings, sneakers, and a crop top shirt with a statement baseball cap. This look is all about looking casual and chic at the same time while staying comfortable all day in sneakers.
- Paired bra: A crop top shirt can be paired with a regular bra or if you prefer, a bandeau for breasts that don't need too much support.
- You can never go wrong wearing an off-shoulder crop top with sleeves hanging down to your elbows during summer. Warm months are an excellent excuse for exposing a sexy collarbone. Pair it with boyfriend ripped jeans and strapped sandals for a sexy, feminine, and casual look.
- Paired bra: A crop top like this is loose and doesn't offer any support for an adhesive bra. The best way to know what bra to wear under crop top like this is to get a good feel of the weather. We recommend a strapless bra or a bra with transparent straps for this summer look.
The tie-up crop top
- This type of crop top is best paired with jeans or a high waist skirt. Pair it with a non-statement bottom since the tie on this top will be the look's primary focus. Try white linen trousers, an earth-toned tie-up crop top paired with some statement bangles, and a summer hat.
- Paired bra: You'll want to keep the buttons open on this top, so wearing a laced bralette in the nude will be a sexy accent to the whole look.
The key to getting the perfect crop top look is the right pairing, including the right bra. If you're wondering what bra to wear under crop top, we hope this article has given you ideas you can use. Whether you like dressing bohemian, chic, or athletic, there's bound to be one type of crop top for you. And with the right bra, you'll be unstoppable.
October 6, 2020
By: Paula Mane
Everyone feels the cabin fever from having to stay at home. Instead of feeling listless from the long confinement periods, why not sweat the blues off and exercise?
October 5, 2020
By: Paula Mane
Nothing is worse than when your bra wire goes out of place and pinches your skin. Leave the wire behind by switching to a wireless bra