Why Does Wearing A Bra Feel So Good?
There is indeed a mini Independence Day happening for us women whenever we snap off our bra after a long day of wearing it. But of course, we can’t dispute the fact that it is good to wear every day. Without wearing a bra for a day, it feels like something is missing. But have you ever wondered why does wearing a bra feel so good? Read till the end to know why.
The Types of Bra
Ever since the bras were invented, each year, developments are happening to magnify them. There are many types of bra. Why are we talking about this? Well, that's because even if you wear them, you are probably not aware of its other types. So before we tell you why wearing a bra feels so good, let us first discuss its types. We bet you’ll be astounded to know that there are currently 33 types of bra. You must be shocked right now, but yes, it’s a fact. They are these many because they are intended for different purposes. So to introduce them to you, we will enumerate them below:
- Demi bra- lifts and displays cleavage
- Blouse bra- acts as a top
- Font closure bra – opens and closes in front
- Wireless – no underwire
- Full support – for full-figured
- Baby bra – for growing kids
- Backless bra – low back
- Seamless – invisible seams and stitches
- Plunge bra- displays the cleavage
- Stick-on bra – uses adhesive
- Lace bra – bedroom bra
- Bralette – minimalist construction
- Sports bra- good for workouts
- Underwired – prevents sagging
- Maternity bra – for pregnant and breastfeeding moms
- Minimiser bra – supports heavy breasts
- Transparent strap – has colorless straps
- Cami bra – a combination of camisole and bra
- Longline bra – sits above the belly button
- Cage bra- show off bra
- Halter neck-straps are crossed in front
- Bandeau- band
- Non-padded – natural shape
- Racerback – straps are crossed at the back
- Built-in bra- padded tops or dress
- Low back – for a dress with a low-back design
- Mastectomy bra- after surgery bra
- Push-up bra – they gently lift your breasts upward
- Padded bra – prevent the nipples from being traced
- T-shirt bra- seamless and smooth
- Convertible bra – can be used in multiple ways
- Strapless bra- ideal for baring tops and outfits
- Balconette Bra – gently lift the breasts and make it look round
Why Does Wearing a Bra Feel So Good:
It Gives Support!
Imagine yourself braless, hurriedly stepping down on multiple staircases. It hurts, right? Because our top cannot support our breasts while they are bouncing. The bra keeps our breasts in place. Although we are confused if wearing a bra is healthy or not, you can attest that we need support from a bra, especially when doing our daily activities.
It Corrects Our Posture
If you think that it is better without a bra, think about your back. Most women with big bust and doesn't wear bra often feels backpain. That's because of gravity. If nothing pulls it from the back, you'll most likely have a hunchback posture.
It Boosts Our Confidence
Why does wearing a bra feel so good? It boosts our self-confidence. You will look better in every clothes you wear if you’re using a bra. Since you can choose from different types of bra, you can match them with your different outfits. Aside from that, we know how awkward it is when some people notice our nipples, so we wear a bra. We get the coverage that we need.
It Prevents Our Breasts from Sagging
One of the best reasons why wearing a bra feels so good is that our breasts are in place. Wearing no bra can cause sagging. That's because our breasts are composed of fats and ligaments. These components inside us suspend over time, so we need to have something that will lift them. And that is none other than our bra! We can prevent our breasts from sagging if we will wear a bra with underwire. But make sure it fits you perfectly because if not, you will have sores and feel discomfort.
Some people can live without wearing a bra. But most women would agree that bras are essential, and without it, it feels less comfortable. Well, aside from its awkward walk around with nipples being traced, you feel less protected. With the reasons we have presented here about why does wearing a bra feel so good, you too can relate to them.
Don’t feel guilty about wearing one because it is not a crime but rather a supportive intended for our daily activities. But at the end of the day, what matters is your own choice. It is up to you if you want to keep it or toss it. Always choose what makes you feel more comfortable and not the opinion of anyone. Know more about intimate wear tips.
December 5, 2020
By: Alicia Aldridge
Breast augmentation procedure requires a few months to heal. The most common question women try to ask is how long do you wear surgical bra after breast augmentation.
December 2, 2020
By: Paula Mane
The bra is an essential part of every woman’s wardrobe. It gives support and comfort and increases the women’s level of confidence.
December 2, 2020
By: Ash Crenshaw
The bra is an undergarment that is designed to cover and support a woman’s breasts. Women must wear the right type of bra to protect the breasts’ general health.